Searching For Dust Free Chandler Tile Removal?
We are Arizona Home Floors, the ONLY company in the Chandler area that offer a truly DUST FREE floor tile removal service. Our super high powered vacuums actually capture dust at the source as it’s being created, meaning it never has a chance to become airborne and contaminate your home.
Our owner, Jack King, is the inventor and patent holder of the revolutionary DustRam® System Equipment introduced to the flooring industry nationwide.
Our equipment consists of highly specialized tile floor tools which work to ensure a dustless environment every step of the way.
If you are looking for an exceptionally clean removal of your flooring, with all of the wood, tiles, thin set, mortar, glue and dust to be gone, call us today about your project.
The video above demonstrates some of our Dust Free Flooring Removal equipment and services in action.
Our equipment works fast, and is very efficient, and at the same, we leave your home free of dust and debris!
We are not limited to just ceramic tile as we also remove other common types of flooring materials such as stone, wood, vinyl, and even carpet in the Phoenix Metro and surrounding areas of Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Peoria, Glendale, Ahwatukee, Sun City and beyond.
About Our Floor Removal Process
- We use no plastic
- We use no water
- We create our own tools in house, and maintain them regularly for optimal performance
- We GUARANTEE your home will be as clean or cleaner when we leave than when we arrived!
Our web site is here to mainly educate the public about some very important aspects of the tile removing industry and how our process is different.
Our goal is to introduce you to DustRam® Equipment System.
The system not only protects you, as the homeowner who might be living there now, it also protects future residences, as all of the potentially messy and hazardous silica dust and tile debris is captured as it is being created.
What is the DustRam® System?
For more about the system, you can click here (opens in a new widow) and learn how our patented system can remove all types of flooring dust free.
As of this writing, we have six patents and more are pending on our equipment.
This system is so advanced, that not only does it allow us to remove tile, remove wood and remove stone flooring faster, but most projects are finished in a single day because there is less mess.
How We Protect Your Home From Dust
- Our patented system captures all of the dust at the source, this prevents it from going airborne and contaminating your home.
- We don’t hang up plastic sheeting because that would entail that the dust goes airborne as we remove it, which it doesn’t, so no time is wasted putting up unnecessary plastic
- Since there is no plastic, we won’t be putting up any tape
- We do not use any water, which some companies still use, it’s messy and completely unnecessary.
- The air quality inside of your home will not be changing, this is during and after we arrive as all of your tile and thin-set are removed very fast.
- We can remove flooring from inside of your closets even if your clothes are still hanging up.
- We can remove flooring from inside of your pantries with cans of food still on the shelf, the dust is captured at the ground so it can’t float up.
- We actually do something most floor removing companies wouldn’t dare of doing, we GUARANTEE IN WRITING your home will be as clean, if not cleaner when we leave than when we arrived.
Reviews & Frequently Asked Questions
Our service is advertised to the discriminating Homeowner in TheHomeMag, the House 2 Home Showcase and the House 2 Home Contractor Directory.
For additional videos, please visit our Arizona Home Floors YouTube Channel. This information will help you decide if we are the right contractor to work with you.
The DustRam® System is the answer for:
- Homeowners with health issues such as allergies, asthma, or other respiratory conditions
- Any home of great value to you with valuable belongings
- Those who want to maintain the cleanliness of their home during the remodeling process
- Anyone who appreciates the highest quality, best value they can obtain for their hard earned dollar
“Clean” Removal does not equal “DustRam”® System Removal
Please be on the alert for dust free removal scams that include misrepresented claims, poorly fabricated imitations of our products, discounted services, and use various terms similar to dust free, dust less, low dust, no dust or clean tile removal.
Those other companies’ claiming 98% dust free means if your removal produces 500 lbs of dust (about 500 sq. ft. of tile), then 2% left behind is equal to 10 lbs of dust that will contaminate your home!
The Arizona Home Floors method can flatten concrete inside occupied residential homes to an incredible 1/16-inch in 50 linear feet, well above Industry Standards. Our process enables us to determine exactly what areas are too high and the DustRam® System Equipment will grind those flat dust free. We can then raise the low areas to create what is known as a “Super Flat Floor.”
For additional videos, please visit our Arizona Home Floors YouTube Channel.
Our Tile Removing Crew
All of our experienced, specialized, and courteous crew members are United States citizens, have passed a drug test & background check, and speak English. To learn more about our dust free floor removal services, or to arrange a Personal Consultation in your home, please call us at (480) 418-1635 or E-mail us today.
Dust Free Tile Flooring Removal | Tile removed in the following areas: Anthem. Avondale, Buckeye, Carefree, Cave Creek, Chandler, Fountain Hills, Gilbert, Glendale, Gold Canyon, Goodyear, Litchfield Park, Mesa, New River, Paradise Valley, Peoria, Phoenix, Queen Creek, San Tan, San Tan Valley, Scottsdale, Sun City, Sun City West, Sun Lakes, Surprise, Tempe, Tolleson & Tucson.