This page shows videos of our dust free process for removing thinset with no dust.
You will also see in the 2nd video how we grind along the baseboards, against the walls, and under cabinets to get the thinset removed from your floors.
We have been told by installers that simply grinding the floors this way saves them between one and three days of additional work.
Here is a video that will help you understand how dust free thinset removal is done and why it’s so important.
Call us TODAY for the removal of your thinset or floor adhesives: 480-659-3199
We created this page to show how our dust free services are unique.
We also recommend you research OSHA and their page on the dangers of exposure to silica dust from removing thinset from a concrete floor.
Call us TODAY for a quote on removing your thinset: 480-659-3199
A common question asked by people who call Arizona Home Floors is will their floors be ready for new tile/wood to be installed?
Short answer is YES, please click the photos you see below as they give you a great idea, but typically, in over 95 of cases, YES, the floors are all prepared and ready to go for new floor installation.
Floor installers will take care of the rest, as long as you are working with one that is licensed, bonded and insured, which is required in Arizona.
If you see the video that is on this page above, you can clearly see the bare concrete subfloor and how well it looks. Below is a video showing saltillo tile thinset being removed:
There are rare cases where a customer has issues with a floor not being level, and we can definitely assist with leveling your concrete floor or where they need concrete floor grinding for hardwood floor installation.
Our dustless equipment that removes thinset is currently patent pending, but our certified DustRam contractors use this on all their tile removal projects.
After you watch these dust free thinset floor removal videos, call us TODAY for your removal project: 480-659-3199
We’ll be glad to answer your questions or set up an on-site visit to discuss how our dust free removal process can benefit you.
We specialize in residential flooring remodels, and removing thinset without dust is part of the process that most homeowners prefer.
The removal of thinset from concrete floors can be a messy, dirty process without the proper equipment and knowledge.
As you can tell from the picture to the left, this is a great before and after image of what to expect when your thinset has been removed safely and dust free!
We have a special process of removing floor tile and thinset, that eliminates any dust!
We can be reached by calling: 480-659-3199
The DustRam System tile removal process flattens the higher spots, while preserving the thinset in the lower spots.
The DustRam® System Equipment Reduces Floor Preparation!
- Most concrete floors have minor imperfections in the subfloor surface. Our patented process of removing the thinset makes concrete floors smoother, flatter and closer to being installation ready.
- During the thinset removing process, our DustRam® grinding tools reduce or minimize high spots in your concrete or tile cement board – resulting in dramatically flatter subfloors.
- Some contracting companies use powerful hammer drills incorrectly during ceramic tile concrete removal which severely damages the surface of your concrete subfloor and incurs additional unanticipated repair costs.
- With our DustRam® System, your subfloor is typically better prepared for the next installation of new ceramic tile, stone, hardwood, laminate or any other flooring you select.
- If you or your installer believe there is a hump in your floor that needs to be ground down to install your new flooring, it could actually be a low spot in the subfloor that creates the illusion of a hump. We recommend you watch the short video below to see why using a 5′, 6′, or 8′ straight-edge can be incredibly inaccurate for properly determining the flatness of your floor.
- High or low spots are best identified by using multiple straight-edges of at least a 10′ or longer length.
We can be reached by calling:480-659-3199
We remove floor tile with an extremely clean method we have perfected, and our competitors do it in the usual messy, dusty fashion, leaving your whole house covered in fine dust.
You may also be interested in these other subjects:
Please call (480) 418-1635 for your dust-free removal of thinset from concrete floors.
Dust Free Thinset Removal | Ahwatukee, Apache Junction, Casa Grande, Chandler, Desert Mountain, Flagstaff, Gilbert, Gold Canyon, Maricopa, Mesa, Paradise Valley, Payson, Peoria, Phoenix, Phx, Prescott, Prescott Valley, Queen Creek, Scottsdale, Sedona, Tempe, Tucson
If you are a company that is interested in purchasing this grinding shroud which we named the SurfRam, please call the DustRam main office at 480-428-3880 or email email@example.com
Here is a video showing what it typically looks like on homes where there were a lot of micro high and low spots, the floor is much more flatter when we are finished:
The video below shows some of what to expect when a floor has hundreds of micro high and low spots.
The floors are now prepared for the installers to come and put down new wood look tile. It not only saves them time, but it makes sure that the concrete floors have the thinset completely removed to guarantee a great installation.
The video below shows the best way to remove thinset from under cabinets:
The above video shows grinding in a kitchen, under the cabinets, notice how all the remaining thinset is gone and still, no dust.
Please call 480-659-3199 for your dust-free removal of thinset from concrete floors.
You may complete the form below and upload pictures of your project:
Arizona Home Floors Tile Removal - Contact Form - Free Project Estimate
This form is for homeowners or businesses, new and existing, who have questions about a dust-free tile or flooring removal project. The more information we have about your home and the flooring you have, the more accurate we can be when giving an estimate on removal costs. Please fill out the form below or give us a call today.