SEE FOR YOURSELF
Client Success Stories
We offer a wide range of flooring and surface care services. See our client reviews to learn more about our services and what we can do for you.
Call Arizona Home Floors TODAY for Certified Dust Free Carpet Removal services: (480) 418-1635 (Click to Call) Let’s face it, there are many companies in the
Real Customers. Real Reviews.
Why Choose Arizona Home Floors?
To give you some ideas of the speed and efficiency of this process, most flooring removal projects are completed in just 1 day!
- Our process is so clean, no plastic sheeting, tape or water is required to protect your home from dust.
- Your indoor air quality does not change even as tile and thinset are being removed at unbelievable speeds.
- Flooring can be removed from closets with clothing still hanging in them and from pantries with food still on the shelves.
- There is no need to move out of your home, pay for multiple visits from a commercial cleaning service, or put off the removal of your floors any longer.
- We GUARANTEE IN WRITING your home will be cleaner when we leave than it was when we arrived.
Call AZ Home Floors today to book your dustless tile removal: 480-659-3199 we are here from 7:00 AM until 4:00 PM Monday through Friday.
Request Your Free Project Estimate
What Is DustRam® System Tile Floor Removing Equipment?
1. Patented Military-Grade Equipment for Dustless Tile Removal
Our proprietary patented DustRam® System is specially developed, military-grade equipment, rugged, and versatile enough to remove any type of flooring without any dust. The system consists of 6 patented & patent-pending devices that capture and contain the dust at the source, as it is created and during every step of the removal.
2. Advanced Technology that Eliminates Tile Dust
Each tool is attached to a self-cleaning, triple HEPA filter vacuum now required by OSHA to perform tile concrete floor projects. This technologically advanced floor tool not only eliminates dust from becoming airborne but also allows us to remove the ceramic tile and other flooring materials more quickly and efficiently.
The DustRam® System was designed for contractors whose customers are concerned about the danger of exposure to the vast amount of dust created during traditional floor extraction methods and maintaining the cleanliness of their homes.
3. Outdated Floor Removal Methods Expose You to Silica Dust
Outdated tools, floor scrapers, and floor removing methods create so much dust, it can take months (or longer!) to remove most of it from your home. Our dustless removal of tile flooring process protects you, your family, your home, and your belongings from dust contamination during the removal process.
4. A Cleaner, Healthier, and More Environmentally Friendly Tile Removal
Only the DustRam® System provides a clean, healthy, and environmentally friendly way to remove the tile and other floorings. This information will help you decide if we are the right contractor with the best equipment to work with you.
Schedule Your Dustless Tile Removal Job Today
The DustRam® System Is The Answer For:
1. Homeowners with health issues such as allergies, asthma, or other respiratory conditions
2. Residences with elder parents, babies, toddlers and children, pets, and anyone you love dearly
3. Any home of great value filled with valuable belongings that you take pride in
4. Those who want to maintain the cleanliness of their home during the remodeling process
5. Anyone who appreciates the highest quality, the best value they can obtain for their hard-earned dollar
Take a Look at Our Frequently Asked Questions
“Clean” Or “Virtually Clean” Removal Does Not Equal DustRam® System Removal
We grind thin-set and scarify the concrete for better floor bonding during your installation process. Notice how the subfloor is smoother and flatter.
Our system efficiently removes tile, captures 99.97% of dust, and better prepares your subfloor for the installation
Please be on the alert for false advertising, misrepresented claims, poorly fabricated imitations of our products, and use of various terms similar to dust-free, dustless, low dust, virtually dust-free, no dust, clean tile demolition, or other scams that do not deliver what is promised. Contractors and companies without the DustRam® System Equipment lack our patented, state-of-the-art removal equipment, specialized training, and expertise.
Even if a company claims their service is 98% free of dust, that means if your removal produces 500 lbs. of dust (about 500 sq. ft. of tile), then the 2% left behind is equal to 10 lbs. of dust that will contaminate and circulate throughout your home!
Be sure to verify any claims of what results you can expect from any company claiming to provide clean or virtually dust-free tile removal by checking their reviews, asking for references, and check if their license is current, suspended, or previously revoked under a different business name.
Investigate further any customer complaints which may have been filed with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors.
Dust Free Thinset Removal Services
Once Your Floors Are Demolished Our Services Also Include:
- Referrals to expert no dust floor leveling and concrete leveling services for super flat floors
- Referrals to expert precision surface preparation to achieve the manufacturer’s recommended specifications
- Referrals to expert floor prep with dust-free concrete grinding
- Referrals are trained experts that use the methods pioneered by Arizona Home Floors to scientifically flatten concrete inside occupied residential homes to an incredible 1/16-inch in 50 linear feet, well above Industry Standards.
- These accurate and detailed processes allow an expert to determine exactly what areas are too high, and using the DustRam® System Equipment, will grind those flat dustless. Afterward, raise any low areas using an appropriate primer and leveler to create what is known as a “Super Flat Floor.”
- For additional videos and information on this amazing technique, please visit our Arizona Home Floors YouTube Channel.
Our Crew That Will Remove the Tile
All DustRam® System Contractors are required to attend 3 Days of Hands-On job site training to learn the processes and proper use of the equipment before it is shipped to them for use in their business.
All of our experienced, highly trained, and courteous crew members have passed a drug test & background check, are United States citizens and speak fluent English. Customer reviews frequently mention the hard work, dedication and outstanding Customer Service everyone from our office to job site staff consistently provides to our valued clients.
Our Estimate Fee is fully refundable if you choose to use our services for your remodel project.
If you live outside the state of Arizona, Find An Authorized DustRam System Floor Removal Contractor In Your State Here.