When it comes to Clean Dust Free Tile Removal – There’s no competition for the DustRam® System.
Traditional, non-clean tile removal methods are messy and time-consuming. And, if you’re particular about the cleanliness of your home – the last thing you want is a sub-par floor removing system spitting dust, dirt, and debris through the air you and your family breathe.
The DustRam® System process for flooring removal was developed with the homeowner in mind. We are well aware of the risks and health hazards that traditional tile removal methods create. In fact, improper removal of tile can be one of the most dangerous and unhealthy things you can do inside the walls of your living environment. That’s why we developed our patented dust-free tile removal system – to keep you and your family safe, and to keep your home clean and beautiful.
DustRam® is the only truly dust free floor removal system and service in existence.
Other “clean removal” companies have come on the scene claiming to remove some, most, or a majority of the dust in the process. What if a carwash claimed to remove some, most, or a majority of the dirt from your vehicle? Or, if a surgeon claimed to remove some, most, or a majority of cancer? It’s not acceptable in these scenarios and it’s certainly not acceptable when the health and cleanliness of your household are on the line.
“Clean” does not = Dust Free
- Our competitors use cheap tools and tile floor removal equipment that cannot compare to the quality and reliability of our patented pending DustRam® System.
- During tear outs, their chipping hammer dust collection devices clog – often within seconds of operation.
- As these devices begin to clog, dust becomes introduced into the surrounding air – and there is no capturing it once it gets away.
- Their small grinders regularly leak dust into the air.
More value with DustRam™ System
Other tile flooring removal companies may charge less per square foot, but that savings will quickly be lost when you need to hire professionals to come in and clean up the mess they leave in your home or repair the damage made to the concrete with their systems.
- Save time and money by eliminating the clean-up process.
- Our system is more efficient so you can move on to the next phase of your project more quickly.
- During the thinset removal process, our grinders are also flattening your out of tolerance concrete, making it flatter to allow large format tile and wood to be installed much easier and faster.
We could go on and on about the benefits of the DustRam® System for Saltillo, Stone, Slate, Porcelain, Thinset, and Tile removal:
- Ultra-clean, dust-free removal of floor tile system that protects your beautiful home
- The DustRam® System is so ultra-clean there is no need for plastic sheeting to protect against the dust.
- The doors and windows of your home can remain closed while the tile is being removed.
- There is no need to shut off your heating and cooling system at any time during the DustRam® tile-removal process.
- Your Central Air Handling System and Ductwork remain safe from damage.
- Not only do we capture the dust, but your home will be cleaner than when we arrived.
Top-of-the-line floor removal equipment you can trust
- The complete DustRam® System package of equipment is valued at more than $130,000. Compare our professional equipment to the equipment of our competitors, which is likely to cost only a few hundred dollars.
- The DustRam® System vacuums and vacuum accessories are valued at $63,000.
- Just one of our vacuums with its corresponding accessories is valued at $7,000.
- We have 9 vacuum systems ready to use in your home or business. This means we have the equipment to handle and process extremely large volumes of dust quickly and efficiently!
- Our equipment does not clog…EVER!
- Our specialized and military-grade twice patented DustRam® is just one of our many inventions designed to professionally capture dust.
- With a projected service life of over 25 years, a DustRam® is fail-proof at capturing dust.
- Compare this to a cheap $50-$100 plastic or rubber device – which wears out quickly, clogs repeatedly, and leaks dust during the course of a job.
- Our grinders and shrouds have been fabricated for the specific purposes of capturing high volumes of dust accurately and predictably – minute after minute, hour after hour, job after job.
- Our military-grade equipment contained in the DustRam® System will outperform any equipment our competitors will have to offer.
The DustRam® System offers efficient, super-fast grinders to prep your floors for installation
- Notice the mottling effect in the picture? Only our patented process of thinset removal leaves your concrete floors flatter and closer to installation readiness.
- Competitor’s process using tile scrapers or chisels can’t professionally or scientifically address out of tolerance issues in the concrete.
- Our grinders will make your concrete floors flatter than they were before – it’s like getting floor prep while removing the tile and thinset!
- Our process for removing thinset significantly flattens your subfloor, leaving it either flat or at the very least, much, much closer to a flatter tolerance than it was previously.
- Concrete leveling and floor leveling using the complete DustRam® System is what every wood or tile installer could ever dream of installing a floor over. Seriously!
- If you have large cracks or humps in your subfloor after removing the flooring, the DustRam® System equipment can take care of those…dust free.
- Our competitors’ tiny grinders can’t cope with large humps or cracks without taking at least 20 times longer and creating significant amounts of dust along the way.
If you’re concerned about the health and cleanliness of your home during a tile-removal project, the only truly dust-free system is DustRam™. Call us today for a quote, or to speak to a DustRam® System tile-removal expert about your unique project needs.
You may complete the form below and upload pictures of your project:
Arizona Home Floors Tile Removal Contact FormThis form is for homeowners or businesses, new and existing, who have questions about a tile or flooring removal project. The more information we have about your home and the flooring you have, the more accurate we can be when giving an estimate on removal costs.
Clean Tile Removal | Ahwatukee, Apache Junction, Casa Grande, Chandler, Desert Mountain, Flagstaff, Gilbert, Glendale, Gold Canyon, Maricopa, Mesa, Paradise Valley, Payson, Peoria, Phoenix, Phx, Prescott, Prescott Valley, Queen Creek, Scottsdale, Sedona, Tempe, Tucson